CNC pantograph – 3/4 interpolated axes
ALUMINUM, WOOD, PLEXIGLASS, FOREX AND DIBOND, IMPECCABLE EVEN WITH MARBLE AND STONES
Although small in size, the Special is the enhanced version of its predecessor, the Extrema 1000. In fact, the electronic and mechanical performance has clearly improved.
We are talking about a CNC pantograph with 3 and 4 interpolated axes, controlled by drivers and by professional USB control cards.
Thanks to the wi-fi or ethernet connection, the machine can be managed completely remotely.
The electronic box is equipped with a separate ventilation system, automatic electronics protection system.
THE SPECIAL 1000 ENTERS THE INDUSTRY 4.0 PLAN WITH THE INSTALLATION OF THE PROFESSIONAL CONTROL BOARD MADE IN ITALY.
EVEN STIFFER SHOULDERS
Ultra light and ultra resistant reinforcement on the body, especially on the shoulders. The system reproduced is used in the aeronautical sector.
“Z” AXIS TRAVEL
The stroke of the “Z” axis reaches up to 160 mm and the bridge passage is 140 mm, in order to have a high resistance to possible twisting due to work on more tenacious materials such as aluminum and marble.
With the UP / DOWN device it is possible to mount very long tools for machining over the entire height.
The work top is made of reinforced grooved aluminum, 20 mm of thickness , customized by A.M.MA. the footprint’s are is 720×1220 mm. The particular canal processing makes the fixing operations easier with clamps and screws.
Available workspace: 600x1000x180 (up to 210 mm)
High-quality controller, NEMA 34 stepper motors THREE-PHASE, manage the fast movements of the axes that run rigorously on guides and ball bearings.
BALL CIRCULATION MECHANICS
Mechanics with recirculating balls on all axes.
The recirculating ball mechanics is a prerogative in our machines, allowing precision, speed of movements and maximum duration over time.
Strictly quality guides, shoes, nuts and screws.
PROTECTION CASE AND VACUUM CLEANERS
The new protective casing allows the operator to be protected from possible chip bounces.
Furthermore, it gives the possibility to connect any vacuum cleaner to keep the machining area around the tool constantly free and the machine always clean.
With the Special tool replacement is very simplified.
The standard electric spindle is 1.6 kw professional, controlled by an inverter.
Our electrospindles are MADE IN ITALY with guaranteed assistance all over the world. They are managed entirely by the control software installed on the machine, both for the number of revolutions and for the drive.
STRONG POINTS – WHY BUY IT?
1) Machining area X = 560 Y = 1000 Z = 140
2) Stronger X Axis Shoulders
3) High quality NEMA 34 three phase stepper motors
4) Electronics integrated on the machine
5) Electrospindle made in Italy
6) PC included and integrated into the machine
7) CAD course directly at the customer’s home
8) Right compromise between quality and price
There are various materials that can be processed with our Special, the adoption of the new motors guarantee silent movements, greater power on the axes and higher speeds, giving the operator the possibility to work even very hard materials such as steel and marble.
• SUPPORT TOP: 720×1220 mm
• USEFUL WORKTOP: 560x1000x140 mm
• MACHINE MATERIALS: STEEL STRUCTURE, REINFORCED ALUMINUM TOP, X AXIS BEAM IN CARBON STEEL
• SINGLE PHASE 220v POWER SUPPLY
• AXIS HANDLING: COMPLETELY BY BALL RECIRCULATION (The speed of the axes can be varied according to its use and according to the screws)
• AXES: 3/4 INTERPOLATED AXES, The “X” axis beam reinforced with thickened aluminum beams allowing a total reduction of vibrations and greater resistance to twisting. The stroke of the “Z” axis is approximately 160 mm with bridge passage up to 140 mm
• ELECTRIC SPINDLE: PROFESSIONAL (1.6 kw) with UP / DOWN system for working on very high blocks
• PAINTING: THE SYSTEM GUARANTEES RESISTANCE TO CORROSION AND WEAR
• CAD / CAM SOFTWARE: SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE (ASPIRE, ARTCAM, FUSION360, RHINOCAM, ETC.) WITH THE POSSIBILITY TO IMPORT DXF, DWG, EPS, AI AND OTHER FILES. CUSTOMIZED CAD / CAM SOFTWARE INSTALLATION ON REQUEST PANTOGRAPHS A.M.MA.
• WORKABLE MATERIALS: WOOD, PLEXIGLASS, FOREX, DIBOND, CORIAN, CORTEN, ALUMINUM, BRASS, BRONZE, MARBLE AND STONES
Our machines are painted with two-component polyurethane paint which guarantees excellent resistance to wear and therefore a longer duration over time.
- FOURTH INTERPOLATED AXIS: allows you to create twists and statues of all kinds on various materials
- LASER ENGRAVER: installed on the machine to make small engravings on wood, paper, cardboard and painted aluminum
- PROBE: for setting “zero tools” and “zero piece”
- 3D SCANNER: for the acquisition of bas-reliefs with saving in 3D file
- DEPRESSOR AND SUCTION CUPS: for quick clamping of the pieces
- ASPIRATOR: mounted on the standard arrangement, it avoids the accumulation of shavings on the machine during processing
(to be estimated based on the materials to be processed)