CNC pantograph – 3/4 Axes
Our machines can also be equipped with BRUSHLESS motors, with high performances in power, speed and precision.
In the picture you can see Q10 pantograph with a “double screw” on a “Y” axis and Brushless motors that lead the machine to take on speeds over 18 meters per minute.
SUCTION FLOOR THROUGHOUT THE WORKSPACE
ELECTROspindle WITH AUTOMATIC TOOL TRANSMISSION
TOOL WAREHOUSE UP TO 12 LOCATIONS
DOUBLE SCREW ON THE “Y” AXIS
AXLE SPEED UP TO 10000 MM PER MINUTE. 3/4 INTERPOLATED AXES
– Depressor and suction cups for a quick fixture of the pieces
– “zero tool” setting probe
– Decanting tank and water pump for cooling spindle and tools (useful for processing on marble or aluminum)
– Aspirated plane over the entire workspace
– 4th interpolated axis
– Laser for engraving on wood
– 3D Laser Scanner for acquisition of bas-relief models
Thanks to an aluminum top and its large area, it is possible to fix large pieces.
There can be many processes on various material, from wood to aluminum, plexiglas, forex, marble and stones but, with a predisposition of a good vacuum cleaner, even on very dusty materials such as drywall.
-The generous running of the Z-axis and the UP/DOWN device installed on our CNC pantographs allows you to place pieces up to 180 mm of thickness and work on all their height.