CNC PANTOGRAPH – Plasma cut
The standard work top is made of steel.
Available workspace: 1500×3000 mm (sheet metal support area)
AUTOMATIC CONTROL ON THE Z AXIS (THC SYSTEM) AND ANTI-COLLISION SYSTEM OF THE TORCH
The stroke of the “Z” axis has an automatic control of the height of the torch in order to continue cutting even on sheets that are not perfectly flat to the surface.
While the anti-collision device allows you to stop the machine if the flashlight hits bodies.
The movement of the axes is BALL RECIRCULATION and the brushless motors that move the X, Y axes that slide on precision guides, are controlled by high quality and made in Italy controllers.
The handling speed can in some cases reach 30/35 meters per minute.
GENERATOR AND HYPERTHERM TORCH
The choice of the generator is very important, in fact for this reason we have chosen a product such as Hypertherm, leader in the metal cutting sector.
The torch installed on our machines was chosen for maximum performance:
• Finish jobs faster with cutting speeds one and a half times faster than oxyfuel on carbon steel.
• Waste less time on grinding and edge preparation thanks to superior cut quality.
• No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology always guarantees correct setting.
• Full exit contact cut with patented screen that reduces the accumulation of burr for a more homogeneous cut.
• Tackle different applications with different easy-to-use flashlight styles.
• Reduced costs and increased productivity due to longer consumable life.
• Efficient power supply reduces energy consumption.
• Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and increased heat resistance.
• Springstart™ technology ensures constant ignition and more reliable torches.
• Minimum maintenance for maximum uptime.
• USEFUL PROCESSING PLAN: 1500×3000 mm
• MACHINE MATERIALS: REINFORCED STEEL STRUCTURE designed to support carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel sheets.
• SUPPORT PLAN: The steel top is divided into sectors
• COOLING TANK: The slag is cooled by the water in the cooling tank below the floor.
• FUME VACUUM CLEANER: Our plasma cutting machines are equipped with the fume extraction system
• AXIS HANDLING: BALL RECIRCULATION, Closed ring stepper motors running on precision guides, controlled by high quality control board
• AXES: 3 INTERPOLATED AXES, standard thrust bearing supports on all axes, rack handling
• PAINTING: THE PAINTING SYSTEM GUARANTEES RESISTANCE TO CORROSION TO WEAR AND ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT
• SOFTWARE: INTUITIVE SOFTWARE IMPORT AI, DXF, EPS VECTOR FILES
Our machines are painted with two-component polyurethane paint that guarantees excellent wear resistance and therefore a longer service life.